\lˈɪθe͡ɪt], \lˈɪθeɪt], \l_ˈɪ_θ_eɪ_t]\
Definitions of LITHATE
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By William R. Warner
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- See Choltry.