\lˈɪθɐɡˌɒɡ], \lˈɪθɐɡˌɒɡ], \l_ˈɪ_θ_ɐ_ɡ_ˌɒ_ɡ]\
Definitions of LITHAGOGUE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
1. Causing the dislodgment or expulsion of calculi, especially urinary calculi. 2. An agent which is credited with causing the partial solution and expulsion of urinary calculi.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Thomas Davidson
By Alexander Duane
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- Done (as bowling) with the arm not raised above elbow, that is, swung far out from body; underhand. Cf. Over-and Round-Arm.