\lˈɪni͡əmənt], \lˈɪniəmənt], \l_ˈɪ_n_iə_m_ə_n_t]\
Definitions of LINEAMENT
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Princeton University
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- The young tissue of a fibrovascular bundle before its component cells have begun to be differentiated. The tissue from which vascular bundles are developed. [Latin] The tissue from which vascular bundles are developed(bot.).