\lˈɛŋθi], \lˈɛŋθi], \l_ˈɛ_ŋ_θ_i]\
Definitions of LENGTHY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
Sarah Tittle Bolton
- An American poet; born Newport, Ky., Dec. 18, 1815; died in Ind., Aug. 4, 1893. She is known for her patriotic and war poems, including: "Paddle Your Own Canoe"; "Left on the Battlefield"; etc. "Poems"(New York, 1865; Indianapolis, 1886).