\lˈaŋɡwɪʃɪŋ], \lˈaŋɡwɪʃɪŋ], \l_ˈa_ŋ_ɡ_w_ɪ_ʃ_ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of LANGUISHING
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
Drooping; pining; sentimentally tender; as, languishing looks.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Nocodazole is an antineoplastic agent which exerts its effect by depolymerizing microtubules.