\lˈakɹɪmˌə͡ʊz], \lˈakɹɪmˌəʊz], \l_ˈa_k_ɹ_ɪ_m_ˌəʊ_z]\
Definitions of LACHRYMOSE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- A constituent common wax soluble in alcohol; waxy substance obtained from alcohol digested on grated cork; an ore of cerium. The part of bees wax soluble in boiling alcohol.