\kɔːɹˈɑːn], \kɔːɹˈɑːn], \k_ɔː_ɹ_ˈɑː_n]\
Definitions of KORAN
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
sacred writings of Islam revealed by God to the prophet Mohammed during his life at Mecca and Medina; divided into 114 chapters
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
the sacred writings of Islam revealed by God to the prophet Muhammad during his life at Mecca and Medina
By Princeton University
The Mohammedan Scriptures: Alcoran.
By Daniel Lyons
The Mohammedan Scriptures.
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
fasciculus cerebrospinalis anterior
- cerebrospinal fasciculus, Tuerck's direct pyramidal tract, a subdivision anterior funiculus, or white column, of the spinal cord.