\kˈe͡ɪl], \kˈeɪl], \k_ˈeɪ_l]\
Definitions of KALE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
A curly-leafed cabbage; colewort; in Scotland, a vegetable soup, originally containing kale. See Cole.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- This term applies to the precise value of property upon which taxes need be paid.