\ˌɪntəmˈiːdiːəɹi], \ˌɪntəmˈiːdiːəɹi], \ˌɪ_n_t_ə_m_ˈiː_d_iː__ə_ɹ_i]\
Definitions of INTERMEDIARY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By James Champlin Fernald
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
Word of the day
- One who bears flame or light; name given to members a genus humming birds, from their being furnished with tuft flery crimson-colored feathers round neck like gorget. little flame-bearer inhabits inner side extinct volcano Chiriqui, in Veragua, about 9000 feet above the level of sea. It measures only 1/2 inches length. There are various other species, all tropical American.