\ɪnnˈɒkʃəs], \ɪnnˈɒkʃəs], \ɪ_n_n_ˈɒ_k_ʃ_ə_s]\
Definitions of INNOXIOUS
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- That portion electromagnetic spectrum immediately below visible range extending into x-ray frequencies. longer near-biotic vital necessary for endogenous synthesis of vitamin D and are also called antirachitic rays; the shorter, ionizing wavelengths (far-UV or abiotic extravital rays) viricidal, bactericidal, mutagenic, carcinogenic used as disinfectants.