\ɪnnˈɒmɪnˌe͡ɪt bˈə͡ʊn], \ɪnnˈɒmɪnˌeɪt bˈəʊn], \ɪ_n_n_ˈɒ_m_ɪ_n_ˌeɪ_t b_ˈəʊ_n]\
Definitions of INNOMINATE BONE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- One who bears flame or light; name given to members a genus humming birds, from their being furnished with tuft flery crimson-colored feathers round neck like gorget. little flame-bearer inhabits inner side extinct volcano Chiriqui, in Veragua, about 9000 feet above the level of sea. It measures only 1/2 inches length. There are various other species, all tropical American.