\ˈɪnɪŋ], \ˈɪnɪŋ], \ˈɪ_n_ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of INNING
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- An exaggerated p. reniformis curved in the form of a horseshoe. a peculiar form p. in some cases of twin pregnancy. formation in which the two placentae twin gestation are united by a strip of placental tissue.