\ɪnd͡ʒˈɛst͡ʃən], \ɪndʒˈɛstʃən], \ɪ_n_dʒ_ˈɛ_s_tʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of INGESTION
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- Inability to speak proper sentences. Ability to utter words, but not sentences. Inability to make sentences, though knowing and speaking words. [Gr.]