\ɪnfjˈuːz], \ɪnfjˈuːz], \ɪ_n_f_j_ˈuː_z]\
Definitions of INFUSE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
G. K. Chesterton
- conservative English writer of the Roman Catholic persuasion; in addition to volumes criticism and polemics he wrote detective novels featuring Father Brown (1874-1936)