\ɪnˈɛpt], \ɪnˈɛpt], \ɪ_n_ˈɛ_p_t]\
Definitions of INEPT
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
Not apt or fit: unsuitable: foolish: inexpert.
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Nocodazole is an antineoplastic agent which exerts its effect by depolymerizing microtubules.