\ˈɪndɪkən], \ˈɪndɪkən], \ˈɪ_n_d_ɪ_k_ə_n]\
Definitions of INDICAN
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Daniel Lyons
Indoxylsulphurie acid; a substance, C8H7 NSO4 â€“ C8H6OSO2OH, formerly regarded as identical with i. (1), occurring as a potassium salt (also called i.) in the sweat and in the urine (Indicanuria), especially after the administration of indol, and in gastrectasia intestinal dyspepsia, chronic constipation, neurasthenia, and epilepsy.
By Alexander Duane