\ɪnkˌɒnsɪkwˈɛnʃə͡l], \ɪnkˌɒnsɪkwˈɛnʃəl], \ɪ_n_k_ˌɒ_n_s_ɪ_k_w_ˈɛ_n_ʃ_əl]\
Definitions of INCONSEQUENTIAL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- A modification of the aeroplane, having curved surfaces, advantages which were first demonstrated by Lilienthal.