\ɪnsˌɪnəɹˈe͡ɪʃən], \ɪnsˌɪnəɹˈeɪʃən], \ɪ_n_s_ˌɪ_n_ə_ɹ_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of INCINERATION
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
High temperature destruction of waste by burning with subsequent reduction to ashes or conversion to an inert mass.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By James Champlin Fernald
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
A process employed in analysis to obtain the organic constituents of organic matters by heating in red-hot vessels open to the air, so as to burn off all the organic particles.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- See Choltry.