\ˈa͡ɪd], \ˈaɪd], \ˈaɪ_d]\
Definitions of I'D
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Noah Webster.
One of the complex groups which form the idioplasm, chromomere; it is supposed to be the bearer of the hereditary qualities.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
For I would or I should; I had is a common but erroneous full spelling of the contr. Iâ€™d.
For L. idem, the same.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
A hypothetical structural unit; the chromomere.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
Contracted for I Would.
By Thomas Sheridan