\hˌa͡ɪpə͡ʊθˈɛke͡ɪt], \hˌaɪpəʊθˈɛkeɪt], \h_ˌaɪ_p_əʊ_θ_ˈɛ_k_eɪ_t]\
Definitions of HYPOTHECATE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Nocodazole is an antineoplastic agent which exerts its effect by depolymerizing microtubules.