\hˈɪnduː], \hˈɪnduː], \h_ˈɪ_n_d_uː]\
Definitions of HINDOO
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By James Champlin Fernald
n. A native inhabitant of Hindostan.
Word of the day
- an iodide that is used photography, seeding clouds to make rain, and in medicine Argenti iodidum.