\hˈɑːtləs], \hˈɑːtləs], \h_ˈɑː_t_l_ə_s]\
Definitions of HEARTLESS
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Congenital, or rarely acquired, herniation meningeal spinal cord tissue through a bony defect vertebral column. majority these defects occur lumbosacral region. features include PARAPLEGIA, loss of sensation in the lower body, and incontinence. This condition may be associated with ARNOLD-CHIARI MALFORMATION HYDROCEPHALUS. (From Joynt, Clinical Neurology, 1992, Ch55, pp35-6)