\hˈɑːvɪstə], \hˈɑːvɪstə], \h_ˈɑː_v_ɪ_s_t_ə]\
Definitions of HARVESTER
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
A reaper in harvest: a self-binding reaper: a machine formerly used, having a platform on which two binders stood and bound the grain by hand, as it was passed to them from the knives and reels.
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- A Brazilian beetle, resembling in the male pair of pincers.