\ɡɹˈʌf], \ɡɹˈʌf], \ɡ_ɹ_ˈʌ_f]\
Definitions of GRUFF
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Robley Dunglison
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- Nocodazole is an antineoplastic agent which exerts its effect by depolymerizing microtubules.