\ɡɹˈe͡ɪnz], \ɡɹˈeɪnz], \ɡ_ɹ_ˈeɪ_n_z]\
Definitions of GRAINS
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
The husks or remains of malt after brewing, or of any grain after distillation. Grains of paradise, a very pungent Indian spice.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- a rare mallow found only in Illinois resembling the common hollyhock and having pale rose-mauve flowers; sometimes placed genus Sphaeralcea