\ɡˈɪvə], \ɡˈɪvə], \ɡ_ˈɪ_v_ə]\
Definitions of GIVER
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
someone who devotes themselves completely; "there are no greater givers than those who give themselves"
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Princeton University
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
G. K. Chesterton
- conservative English writer of the Roman Catholic persuasion; in addition to volumes criticism and polemics he wrote detective novels featuring Father Brown (1874-1936)