\ɡˌalvɐnˈɒmɪtə], \ɡˌalvɐnˈɒmɪtə], \ɡ_ˌa_l_v_ɐ_n_ˈɒ_m_ɪ_t_ə]\
Definitions of GALVANOMETER
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- direct form psychotherapy based on interpretation situations (cognitive structure experiences) determine how an individual feels behaves. It premise cognition, process acquiring knowledge forming beliefs, is a primary determinant of mood behavior. The therapy uses behavioral and verbal techniques to identify correct negative thinking that at root aberrant