\ɡˈe͡ɪlɪk], \ɡˈeɪlɪk], \ɡ_ˈeɪ_l_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of GAELIC
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Of or pertaining to the Gael, esp. to the Celtic Highlanders of Scotland; as, the Gaelic language.
The language of the Gaels, esp. of the Highlanders of Scotland. It is a branch of the Celtic.
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
Pertaining to the Gaels or Scottish Highlanders.
The northern or Gadhelic branch of the Celtic family of languages, embracing the Irish, the Highland-Scottish, and the Manx: (more commonly) the Highland-Scottish dialect.
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.