\fɹˈɛtfə͡l], \fɹˈɛtfəl], \f_ɹ_ˈɛ_t_f_əl]\
Definitions of FRETFUL
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- An English poet; born Greenwich, 29, 1821; died at Rowfant, May 30, 1895. He wrote "society verses", among them :"London Lyrics"(1857); "Lyra Elegantiarum"(1867); "Patchwork"(1879).