\fɹˈɛʃɪt], \fɹˈɛʃɪt], \f_ɹ_ˈɛ_ʃ_ɪ_t]\
Definitions of FRESHET
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
A pool or stream of fresh water: the sudden overflow of a river from rain or melted snow-used in this sense by old English authors and reintroduced in the United States.
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.