\fˈɔːti], \fˈɔːti], \f_ˈɔː_t_i]\
Definitions of FORTY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
Fuerbringer's hand-disinfection's sign
- thrust into a collection of below diaphragm move with respiratory movements, whereas if pus is in pleural cavity the needle will remain stationary, or nearly so.