\fɔːʃˈadə͡ʊ], \fɔːʃˈadəʊ], \f_ɔː_ʃ_ˈa_d_əʊ]\
Definitions of FORESHADOW
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- direct form psychotherapy based on interpretation situations (cognitive structure experiences) determine how an individual feels behaves. It premise cognition, process acquiring knowledge forming beliefs, is a primary determinant of mood behavior. The therapy uses behavioral and verbal techniques to identify correct negative thinking that at root aberrant