\fˈɪbɹɔ͡ɪd], \fˈɪbɹɔɪd], \f_ˈɪ_b_ɹ_ɔɪ_d]\
Definitions of FIBROID
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- A physiologically inactive constituent of Cannabis sativa L. An oil obtained from Cannabis indica, thought by some active principle; said to be a phenol aldehyde of the formula OH.C20H28COH, hence more accurately called cannabinolal.