\fɛstˈɪvɪti], \fɛstˈɪvɪti], \f_ɛ_s_t_ˈɪ_v_ɪ_t_i]\
Definitions of FESTIVITY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
Fuerbringer's hand-disinfection's sign
- thrust into a collection of below diaphragm move with respiratory movements, whereas if pus is in pleural cavity the needle will remain stationary, or nearly so.