\fˈalsɪfˌɔːm], \fˈalsɪfˌɔːm], \f_ˈa_l_s_ɪ_f_ˌɔː_m]\
Definitions of FALCIFORM
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Robley Dunglison
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- Nocodazole is an antineoplastic agent which exerts its effect by depolymerizing microtubules.