\ɛkskɹˈiːt], \ɛkskɹˈiːt], \ɛ_k_s_k_ɹ_ˈiː_t]\
Definitions of EXCRETE
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
To separate from the blood and cast out, noting the function of glands the product of whose activity is waste matter and not utilized in the body.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
Graft vs Leukemia Responses
- Immunological rejection of leukemia cells following bone marrow transplantation.