\ɛksˈɛlsjə], \ɛksˈɛlsjə], \ɛ_k_s_ˈɛ_l_s_j_ə]\
Definitions of EXCELSIOR
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Noah Webster.
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
Sarah Tittle Bolton
- An American poet; born Newport, Ky., Dec. 18, 1815; died in Ind., Aug. 4, 1893. She is known for her patriotic and war poems, including: "Paddle Your Own Canoe"; "Left on the Battlefield"; etc. "Poems"(New York, 1865; Indianapolis, 1886).