\ɪvˈə͡ʊk], \ɪvˈəʊk], \ɪ_v_ˈəʊ_k]\
Definitions of EVOKE
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Daniel Lyons
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- A physiologically inactive constituent of Cannabis sativa L. An oil obtained from Cannabis indica, thought by some active principle; said to be a phenol aldehyde of the formula OH.C20H28COH, hence more accurately called cannabinolal.