\ˌɛpɪθˈɛlɪəl], \ˌɛpɪθˈɛlɪəl], \ˌɛ_p_ɪ_θ_ˈɛ_l_ɪ__ə_l]\
Definitions of EPITHELIAL
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
Same etymon as epithelium. Appertaining or relating to the epithelium,-as epithelial cells, and scales.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
Brazilian Pepper Tree
- small Brazilian evergreen resinous tree or shrub having dark green leaflets and white flowers followed by bright red fruit; used as a street lawn specimen