\ˌɛntəɹˈald͡ʒə], \ˌɛntəɹˈaldʒə], \ˌɛ_n_t_ə_ɹ_ˈa_l_dʒ_ə]\
Definitions of ENTERALGIA
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
Cramps, colic; severe neuralgic pain in the intestine, accompanied often by spasmodic contraction of the muscular coat.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Intestinal pain. [Gr.]
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- equip (an electronic circuit or device) with transistors