\ɛnʃɹˈa͡ʊd], \ɛnʃɹˈaʊd], \ɛ_n_ʃ_ɹ_ˈaʊ_d]\
Definitions of ENSHROUD
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Nuclear reaction in which the nucleus of heavy atom such as uranium plutonium is split into two approximately equal parts by a neutron, charged particle, or photon.