\ɛndjˈuː], \ɛndjˈuː], \ɛ_n_d_j_ˈuː]\
Definitions of ENDUE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- The young tissue of a fibrovascular bundle before its component cells have begun to be differentiated. The tissue from which vascular bundles are developed. [Latin] The tissue from which vascular bundles are developed(bot.).