ENCEPHALOPATHIES, METABOLIC, INBORN
\ɛnsˌɛfɐlˈɒpəθɪz], \ɛnsˌɛfɐlˈɒpəθɪz], \ɛ_n_s_ˌɛ_f_ɐ_l_ˈɒ_p_ə_θ_ɪ_z]\
Definitions of ENCEPHALOPATHIES, METABOLIC, INBORN
Sort: Oldest first
Errors of brain metabolism resulting from inborn, primarily enzymatic, deficiency states. The majority of these conditions are familial, however spontaneous mutation may also occur. Deficient enzyme activity may cause brain dysfunction by leading to the accumulation of substrate, reduced product formation, or by causing metabolism to occur through alternate pathways.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
- an iodide that is used photography, seeding clouds to make rain, and in medicine Argenti iodidum.
- encephalopathia, encephalopathy
- encephalopathia, encephalopathy addisonia
- encephalopathie saturnine
- encephalopathies, jc polyomavirus
- Encephalopathies, Metabolic, Inborn
- e 605
- e antigens