\ˈɛlɪfˌanʃɪˌasiz], \ˈɛlɪfˌanʃɪˌasiz], \ˈɛ_l_ɪ_f_ˌa_n_ʃ_ɪ__ˌa_s_i_z]\
Definitions of ELEPHANTIASIS
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Syn.: e. arabum, pachydermia, Barbados leg, e. indica bouknemia. An hypertrophy of the skin and subcutaneous tissue, produced by local disturbance of the circulation and confined to one member or region of the body. In tropical countries this disease occurs in connection with Filaria Bancrofti, when it is due to the obstruction of the lymph channels by filaria.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe