\ˈɛdɪʃ], \ˈɛdɪʃ], \ˈɛ_d_ɪ_ʃ]\
Definitions of EDDISH
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1895 - Glossary of terms and phrases
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
ed'dish, n. pasturage, or the eatable growth of grass after mowing. [Dubiously referred to A.S. edisc, a park.]
By Thomas Davidson