\dˈa͡ʊt], \dˈaʊt], \d_ˈaʊ_t]\
Definitions of DOUBT
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
n. Uncertainty of mind; suspense; unsettled opinion;â€”uncertainty of condition; fear; apprehension;â€”distrust of others; suspicion; difficulty expressed or urged for solution; objection; state of perplexity, as to moral or religious truth; irresolution;â€”unbelief; difficulty; skeptical objection.
Word of the day
- Glaucoma. A greenish reflex in glaucoma; also seen when the pupil is dilated aTid media are not entirely transparent.