\dˈɒktɹɪn], \dˈɒktɹɪn], \d_ˈɒ_k_t_ɹ_ɪ_n]\
Definitions of DOCTRINE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
n. [Latin] Act of teaching; instruction;â€”that which is taught; a principle, or the body of principles, in any branch of knowledge; dogma; tenet;â€”the truths of the gospel; instruction in gospel truth; form or system in which gospel truth is embodied or taught; any special truth;â€”learning; knowledge.