\dɪstˈɪləɹi], \dɪstˈɪləɹi], \d_ɪ_s_t_ˈɪ_l_ə_ɹ_i]\
Definitions of DISTILLERY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
A place for distilling.
By Daniel Lyons
Place where distilling is done.
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
An establishment for distilling, especially for distilling alcoholic liquors.
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- a strong made by chlorinating acetic acid strong acid used protein precipitant in clinical chemistry and also as a caustic for removing warts.