\dɪsˈɪmɪlˌɪtjuːd], \dɪsˈɪmɪlˌɪtjuːd], \d_ɪ_s_ˈɪ_m_ɪ_l_ˌɪ_t_j_uː_d]\
Definitions of DISSIMILITUDE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- coarse annual grass having fingerlike spikes of flowers; native to Old World tropics; a naturalized weed elsewhere