\dˌɪsɹɪpˈe͡ə], \dˌɪsɹɪpˈeə], \d_ˌɪ_s_ɹ_ɪ_p_ˈeə]\
Definitions of DISREPAIR
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- (botany) the development of a fruit without fertilization or seeds